한국어

공지 및 최근소식

인사이더스가 설립된지 어언 1년이 지났습니다. 지금까지 인도하신 하나님께 감사드리며, 여러 후원자들과 동역자님들께 진심으로 감사드립니다.

사역현장 근처의 풍경 좋은 곳에서 인사이더스 가족들이 모두 모여 인사이더스의 비전과 전략을 함께 나누며, 가족/사역 공동체로서의 소명을 재확인하고자 합니다. 2007년 6월 25-29일을 기억하시고 같이 기도하여 주시면 감사하겠습니다.

여러분들에게서 축하 메세지들이 왔습니다. 그 가운데에...
인사이더스와 형제처럼 비전을 나누고 있는 단체의 대표들과 자문위원들에게서 온 축하 메세지를 소개합니다.

============
From Mark. H (Christar: Prof. Washington Seminary):

Here is my message to the INSIDERS:

"In Arabic we say "alf mabruuk" -- "a thousand congratulations!" In commemoration of the first anniversary of INSIDERS, I can at least say "365 congratulations!" I must point out that the word  mabruuk literally means "(you) are blessed" -- and I truly mean this....Each of you should recognize how blessed you are to be part of this strategically important Asian manifestation of God's Missionary Spirit; for I am confident that He will use INSIDERS as an instrument for bringing God's greatest blessing, Isa al-Masih to all  Muslim peoples of Asia."

Salam al-Masih alaykum
Mark. H, Ph.D.

=============
From Kevin Higgins (Executive Director, Global Teams):

"Dear Brothers and Sisters....the first year of 'Insiders' has come and passed, like a birthday. As you know, INSIDERS is not just another organization. The vision and passion that gave birth to INSIDERS are part of what I think and believe is a new reformation initiated by the Spirit among His people in order to see all nations transformed by the fullest blessing of Abraham. As I write I am teaching a course on Islam for the seminary from which I graduated over 20 years ago. Those 20 years took me on a journey, including a journey into both the Bible and the Quran. The fruit of that journey has been a deepening conviction that the path chosen by INSIDERS is a path deeply held in the heart of God Himself....this is His way....the way of incarnation....the way of yeast in the dough...the way of the Kingdom spreading in and through people within their families and social networks and even religious patterns of life.

May God bless INSIDERS abundantly and in every possible way.

God bless you!.
Kevin Higgins

===============
From Chong Kim (Director, Band Barnabas)

My heartfelt congratulations to you and Insiders organization for
your 1st anniversary! I regret my absence from the conference, but my
heart is filled with excitement and great anticipation as to what God
will do in and through Insiders. God has already begun to do good work
in and through you. Insiders and Band Barnabas have much in common, so
I'd like to see that we are in the same boat together, raising up a
new generation of workers that would go to the edges of the
Kingdom.

Chong Kim

================
From Sydney Witbooi (OMF Int'l, SEAM FD 역임):

Dear Brothers and Sisters of INSIDERS

I would like to congratulate you on this, your first birthday. A first birthday is a very special and precious time in Korean culture. I wish that I could have been with you to share in this special celebration, but this is physically not possible. However, I will be with you in heart and spirit.

I would like to share a verse of Scripture which has accompanied my wife and I along our walk with Jesus over many years. At every change in ministry, the Lord gave us this verse. We would like to share it with you as well at this time. It is found in Isaiah 43:18-19.
"Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past.
See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland.”
The word, “Forget” does not mean that we are to forget His goodness and the things He has done in the past. Those we are to remember. Rather, the emphasis on the word “forget” is that we should not dwell on the past, because HE wants to do new things in us and also through us. Jesus constantly wants to give us His new wine and wants us to be new wine skins (Matthew 9:17). Even though we are jars of clay, we contain His treasure (2 Cor. 4:7).

Our prayer for you all as you go ahead is that the Lord will do many new and wonderful things in and through you. Even when you go through difficulties, remember that HE is in you, and greater is HE that is in you than he who is in the world (1 John 4:4).

God go with you, my dear friends and fellow workers in IAM,
Sydney

조회 수 :
등록일 :
21:23:50 (*.5.104.62)
엮인글 :
https://insidersxe.cafe24.com/xe/inotice/1196/554/trackback
게시글 주소 :
https://insidersxe.cafe24.com/xe/1196
문서 첨부 제한 : 0Byte/ 2.00MB
파일 제한 크기 : 2.00MB (허용 확장자 : *.*)
옵션 :
:
:
:
:
List of Articles
공지 (부고공지) 장수엡(영수) 선생님 모친께서 1월 31알 소천하셨습니다. (많은 위로가 있으시기를...)
insiders
120     2024-02-01
공지 인사이더스 송파 사무실 찾아 오시는 길 안내입니다
insiders
1095     2023-07-12
공지 [예수의 죽음에 대한 꾸란의 진실] 한국어-영어 합본이 신간으로 나왔습니다
insiders
1155     2023-07-06
공지 [신간 안내] 하나님나라 동행자들 이야기
insiders
2167     2023-01-20
공지 [새 책 출간] 전통은 틀렸다!!! "꾸란은 예수님의 (십자가) 죽으심을 무엇이라 하는가?" Sheikh Dr. Iyad